Materials and Methods Four hundred and sixty questionnaires were randomly distributed by a combination of mail and email to homoeopathic practitioners who are members of the Australian Register of Homeopaths (AROH).
What does AROH stand for?
AROH stands for Australian Register of Homeopaths
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AROH in our Acronym Attic
- Army Research Office, Durham, NC
- Association for Rehabilitation of the Disabled (Flushing, NY)
- Association of WCC-Related Development Organizations in Europe
- Access Reform Options Development Group (UK utility group)
- Adjusted Return on Equity
- Adult Rating of Oral English
- Annual Report on Operations Evaluation
- Ambiguity Resolution On the Fly
- Annual Report of Faculty Activity (Temple University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Army Research Office Far East
- Association of Retirement Organizations in Higher Education
- Administratie Ruimtelijke Ordening Huisvesting Monumenten (Flemish: Land use Planning, Housing, Monuments and Landscapes Administration; Belgium)
- A Room of Her Own (Placitas, NM)
- Annualized Return on Investment
- Association of Radiation Oncology of India
- Association of Radio Operators of India
- Assistant Resident Officer in Charge of Construction (US Navy)
- Amateur Radio over Internet Protocol
- Association of Religious Organisations of Kazakhstan
- Administratie voor Ruimtelijke Ordening en Leefmilieu (Dutch: Administration for Planning and Environment; Belgium)