Associate Professor Tiziano Barberi and Dr Isabella Mengarelli from the Australian Regenerative Medicine Institute at Monash University are closer to growing parts of the human eye in the lab.
What does ARMI stand for?
ARMI stands for Australian Regenerative Medicine Institute (est. 2009)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARMI
We have 13 other meanings of ARMI in our Acronym Attic
- Academy of Religion and Mental Health
- Asociación para la Recuperación de la Memoria Histórica (Spanish)
- Atlanta Ronald McDonald House
- Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities (Georgia)
- Adaptative Remote Method Invocation
- Amateur Radio Mirror International (South Africa)
- Amphibian Research and Monitoring Initiative (USGS)
- Analytical Reference Materials International
- Antenna, RF (Radio Frequency), and Microwave Integrated System Laboratory (University of Central Florida)
- Asphalt Rubber Membrane Interlayer
- Agency Risk Management and Internal Control Standards (Richmond, VA)
- Asociacion Regional para las Migraciones Forzadas
- Accounting & Reporting Management Improvement Program
- Automated Reporting and Management Information System (FCC)
- Agenzia Regionale Molise Lavoro (Italian: Regional Job Agency Molise; Molise; Italy)
- American Regions Math League
- American Regions Mathematics League
- Arkansas Municipal League (Little Rock, AR)
- Association Régionale des Missions Locales (French: Regional Association of Local Missions)
- Aberrant Right Middle Lobe Artery
Samples in periodicals archive:
Associate Professor Tiziano Barberi and Dr Isabella Mengarelli from the Australian Regenerative Medicine Institute at Monash University have, for the first time, derived and purified lens epithelium - the embryonic tissue from which the lens of the eye develops.
In its recent $230 million Life Sciences Statement, released in the lead up to BIO 2006, the State Government announced the establishment of an Australian Regenerative Medicine Institute, to be based at Monash University.
This year, the Australian Regenerative Medicine Institute (ARMI) and the MATF are two new Victorian state government supported initiatives that have been integrated into the School.