CONTRACTOR%s SERVICES shall be made available to provide the monitoring and consultation to QP Corporate Training Department and also to provide training and assessment on behalf of the RTO as stipulated in the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF) guidelines.
What does AQTF stand for?
AQTF stands for Australian Quality Training Framework
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AQTF in our Acronym Attic
- Analytical Query Time
- Army Qualification Test (marksmanship)
- Average Queue Time (internet relay chat)
- Aviation Qualification Test
- Association Quebecoise des Transporteurs Aeriens
- Air Quality Technical Advisory Committee (Department of Environmental Protection, Pennsylvania)
- Air Quality Technical Assistance Demonstration
- Association Québécoise des Traumatisés crâniens (Quebec Association of Brain Injury)
- Assured Quality Title Company (Kansas City, MO)
- Applied Quality Technologies Europe
- Aktivieren, Qualifizieren, Trainieren, Investieren, Vermitteln (German: Enable, Qualify, Train, Invest, Procure; Act to Reform the Labor Policy Instruments; Germany)
- Al Qaeda Training Manual
- Alliance Quebecoise des Therapeutes Naturels (French: Quebec Alliance of Natural Therapeutics; Quebec, Canada)
- Arkivi Qendror Teknik I Ndertimit (Central Technical Archive of Building, Albania)
- Association du Québec des Thérapeutes Naturels (French: Quebec Association of Natural Therapists; Canada)
- Automation, Quality, and Testing Robotics (International Conference)
- Acquisition and Tracking
- Air Quality Technical Support Document (Bureau of Land Management; US Department of the Interior)
- Aqtobe Time (Kazakhstan timezone; GMT+5)
- Aquatic Toxicity
Samples in periodicals archive:
A second important development was the introduction in 2000 of the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
By using Docent to maintain records of our training programs, we can be sure our training practices and content satisfy the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF) as stipulated by the Federal Government and audited by the State Government, Department of Employment and Training.