The National Farmers Federation (NFF) has today announced that Australian Pork Limited (APL) has joined the national peak farm body as a Commodity Council member.
What does APL stand for?
APL stands for Australian Pork Limited
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APL
We have 592 other meanings of APL in our Acronym Attic
- Association de Promotion du Logement (French: Association for the Promotion of Housing; Belgium)
- Association des Pompiers de Laval
- Association des Professeurs de Lettres (French: Association of Professors of Letters)
- Association of Police Lawyers (UK)
- Association of Professional Librarians (various locations)
- Atomic Power Laboratory
- Atrichia with Papular Lesions
- Aurobindo Pharma Limited (pharmaceuticals; various locations)
- Australian Plague Locust (insect)
- Australian Poker League (cards)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Roger Campbell) Australian pork producers avoided potential "disaster" (declining demand) because of the response and actions of Australian Pork Limited (the industry body) to the H1N1 situation.
The detection of H1N1 in an Australian pig herd, as a result of human-to-pig transmission will have no impact on consumer health whatsoever, argues Australian Pork Limited (APL).