APPP, or Australian Pacific Paper Products, known for its BabyLove-brand products, turned over all of its outstanding shares to Unicharm the same day, the company said.
What does APPP stand for?
APPP stands for Australian Pacific Paper Products
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APPP
We have 18 other meanings of APPP in our Acronym Attic
- Area Parking Permit Program
- Arizona Pacific Pulp and Paper
- Arkansas Public Policy Panel
- Army Publishing and Printing Program
- Asia Pacific Partner Program
- Asia-Pacific Perceptions Project
- Assessment Plan Preparation Program
- Associação Portuguesa de Programadores Perl
- Association of Planned Parenthood Professionals (now Association of Reproductive Health Professionals)
- Association of Private Power Producers (Thailand)
- Automatic Pre-tax Premium Program
- American Pastured Poultry Producers Association
- Association for Pre- and Perinatal Psychology and Health
- Asia-Pacific Peoples' Partnership on Burma
- Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention and Parenting Collaborative (Racine County, WI)
- Asia and Pacific Plant Protection Commission
- Acute Phase Protein Quotient
- Alliance des Pecheurs Professionels du Québec (Canada)
- Association des Paysagistes Professionnels du Québec (French: Landscape Professionals Association of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Association des Policiers Provinciaux du Québec
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based in Sydney, CHAMP Private Equity focuses on buyout investments in the Australasian market and has extended its lengthy track record with a string of successful investments from the CHAMP I Funds including Austar, Bradken, Penrice, New Price Retail, and Australian Pacific Paper Products.
Champ--short for Castle Harlan Australian Mezzanine Partners--sold its Australian Pacific Paper Products operation for A$75 million to Gresham Private Equity of Australia, the company has reported.
Since the final closing of the CHAMP I Funds in mid-2000, its Australian acquisitions have included Australian Pacific Paper Products, a leading Australian maker of diapers and adult incontinence products; Penrice Soda Products, the only Australian manufacturer of soda ash and sodium bicarbonate; Sheridan Australia, the leading Australian manufacturer, designer and marketer of bed and bath linens; and Bradken, Australia's leading manufacturer of ground-engaging tools used by the mining and construction sectors and also Australia's largest producer of bogey systems for railway freight cars.
the New York-based private-equity investment firm, announced today that its Australian affiliate had completed the purchase of Australian Pacific Paper Products (APPP) from DSG International Limited in a transaction valued at A$53 million.