The image consultants decide it was time to re-invent, so it re-fashioned the AAEC as ANSTO--the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation.
What does ANSTO stand for?
ANSTO stands for Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- After Negative Skin Test
- Alaska Native Settlement Trust (taxation)
- Appalachian National Scenic Trail (US NPS)
- Association of Neuropsychology Students in Training
- Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
- Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force
- Advanced Nuclear Science and Technology Initiative (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory; US Department of Energy)
- African Network of Scientific and Technical Institutions
- Australian Nuclear Science & Technology Information (database; Australian Nuclear Science & Technology Organisation)
- Association Nationale Sciences Techniques Jeunesse (French: National Association for Youth Technology)
- Assistant NAVSEA Technical Representative
- All Naga Students' Union (Nagaland, India)
- Associazione Nazionale Studio UFO (Italian: National UFO Study Association)
- Anthropometric Survey
- Association of Nova Scotia University Teachers (Canada)
- Agenzia Nazionale per la Sicurezza del Volo (National Flight Safety Agency; Italy)
- Alcatel Network Systems Vietnam
- Autoritatea Nationala Sanitar Veterinara (Romanian: National Sanitary-Veterinary Authority)
- All Nearest Smaller Values Problem
- Adams, Nye, Sinunu, Walker LLP (law firm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a worldwide leader in diagnostic imaging, has finalized an arrangement with the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO) to receive molybdenum-99 (Mo-99) produced from low-enriched uranium (LEU) targets in ANSTO's new OPAL reactor.
In an attempt to reverse the negative perception of the project, the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation has launched a competition offering secondary students and schools $20,000 worth of electrical equipment to come up with a name for what is planned to be the largest radioactive waste generator in Australia.
Having failed to realise its goal of nuclear power and weapons in Australia, the old Atomic Energy Commission reinvented itself as the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO).