Published Preclinical Results The first published use of AVI's ESPRIT therapeutics was conducted in collaboration with professor Steve Wilton, head of the experimental molecular medicine group at the Australian Neuromuscular Research Institute in Western Australia.
What does ANRI stand for?
ANRI stands for Australian Neuromuscular Research Institute (est. 1982; Nedlands, Western Australia, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANRI
We have 2 other meanings of ANRI in our Acronym Attic
- Association Nationale des Retraités Fédéraux
- Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics (journal)
- Advanced Network Research Group
- ATM Network Reliability Group (ATMF)
- Autonomous Network Research Group
- Agence Nationale des Ressources Hydrauliques (French)
- Air, Noise, & Radiation Health Research Division
- Animal and Natural Resources Institute
- Anthony Nolan Research Institute
- Arsip Nasional Republik Indonesia (National Archives of Republic Indonesia)
- Authority in Nursing Roles Inventory
- Advanced Networking Research Lab
- American Nudist Research Library
- Antihypertensive Neutral Renomedullary Lipid (biochemistry)
- Applied Neuromechanics Research Laboratory
- Agentia Nationala a Resurselor Minerale (Romanian: National Agency of Mineral Resources)
- Air Navigation Regulation of Macao (China)
- Annual Review of Materials Science (scientific journal)
- Australian National Radio News
- Australian National Radio Observatory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Steve Wilton, associate professor and head of the Experimental Molecular Medicine Group at the Australian Neuromuscular Research Institute in Western Australia.
Nasdaq:AVII), today announced that successful results from a new application of its proprietary NEUGENE(R) antisense technology, called ESPRIT (Exon Skipping Pre-RNA Interference Technology), were reported in the February issue of the prestigious scientific journal Nature Medicine by AVI collaborators at the Australian Neuromuscular Research Institute in Nedlands, Western Australia.