The innovation showcase, funded by the Australian Government's Natural Heritage Trust, was held in August in Bundaberg, Queensland, as part of the Australian National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage (ANCID) conference.
What does ANCID stand for?
ANCID stands for Australian National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage (International Commission on Irrigation and Drainage)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ANCID in our Acronym Attic
- I Am Orbiting A Fixed Position
- Association for Northern California Historical Research (Chico, CA)
- America’s Narcotics Control Initiative
- Associazione Nazionale Comuni Italiani (italy)
- Associazione Nazionale Coniglicoltori Italiani (Italian: National Association of Rabbit Breeders)
- Assoziacione Nazionale Calzaturifici Italiani (Italian Communities Association)
- Atlanta Nisseki CLAF (Cross Laminated Airy Fabric), Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Australian Nursing Council Inc.
- Army-Navy Communications Intelligence Board
- Army-Navy Communications Intelligence Coordinating Committee
- Australian National Committee of the International Dairy Federation
- Automated Nautical Chart Index File
- Associazione Nazionale Centri Iri Formazione e Addestramento Professionale (Italy)
- Association Nationale des Cadres Infirmiers et Médico-techniques
- Associazione Nazionale Comuni Isole Minori (Italian: National Association of Minor Island Municipalities; est. 1986)
- Associazione Nazionale Centri Iperbarici Privati (Italian: National Association of Private Hyperbaric Centers)
- Associazione Nazionale Compagnie Imprese Portuali (Italian: National Association of Commercial Ports; Rome, Italy)
- Associazione Nazionale Dei Centri Iperbarici Privati (Italian: National Association Of Private Hyperbaric Centers)
- Associazione Nazionale Circoli Italiani Universitari (Italian: National Association of Italian University Circles)
- Australian National Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Registry (est. 1993)