Local Government will be represented by the President of the Australian Local Government Association.
What does ALGA stand for?
ALGA stands for Australian Local Government Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALGA
We have 16 other meanings of ALGA in our Acronym Attic
- Assault Landing Group
- Association of London Government
- Automotive Lease Guide
- Autonomous Landing Guidance
- Asparagine-Linked Glycosylation 9
- American Lite Golf Association
- Applicazione Lavorazione Giunti Appoggi (Italian scaffolding manufacturer; Milan, Italy)
- Association of Local Government Auditors (formerly National Association of Local Government Auditors)
- Australian Lesbian and Gay Archives (est. 1978; Melbourne, Australia)
- Autoshift Low Gear Actuator
- Aluminum Gallium Arsenide
- Africa Local Government Action Forum
- Association of Local Government Authorities of Kenya
- Aluminum Gallium Nitride
- Association of Local Government Archaeological Officers (UK)
- Aceh Local Governance Action Programme (tsunami aid)
- Aboriginal Local Government Association of Queensland Inc. (Australia)
- Asia Least-Cost Greenhouse Gas Abatement Strategy
- Acute Lower Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Samples in periodicals archive:
His Directorships and political representation have included: - Chair of the NSW Local Government Superannuation; - Director of Chifley Financial Services; - Director of Hawkesbridge Private Equity; - President of the Local Government Association of New South Wales (of which he is now Patron); - President of the Australian Local Government Association and Director; and - Member of the Council of Australian Governments (COAG) and a member of numerous Ministerial Councils.
2) If you take a look at it, you will find that there was a total 387 submissions, including from the Australian Library and Information Association, Friends of Libraries Australia, Mackay Regional Council Libraries, the Joint Use Libraries Association, Public Libraries Australia, Public Libraries NSW Metropolitan Association, Public Libraries SA, State Library of WA, and the Western Australian Local Government Association.
Local action groups, the Sutherland Council, the Senate Economic References Committee and the Australian Local Government Association have all called for further review of the reactor proposal.
The Company technology is currently deployed in countless organizations and government agencies, including American Energy, US Air Force, Cummins Diesel, McDonalds Australia and South Australian Local Government Association, among others.
Local Government Minister Simon Crean today congratulated Ms Felicity-ann Lewis, on her appointment as National President of the Australian Local Government Association (ALGA).
3 The Australian Local Government Association (ALGA) and state local government associations embed in relevant policy statements and strategies, advice to local government authorities on the capacity-building of their public library services in the educational, literacy and reading development of babies, children, young people and families in their communities.
Opponents to the reactor have gained the support of the Australian Local Government Association, which is calling for a Royal Commission into the irregularities in the assessment and approval processes for ANSTO's plan.