Barnett Levey's position as the first free male settler may have been supplanted by the 1809 arrival of Isaac Leo Lyon whose story appeared in the 1993 Australian Jewish Historical Society Journal.
What does AJHSJ stand for?
AJHSJ stands for Australian Jewish Historical Society Journal
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Australian Journal of Human Rights
- Abraham Joshua Heschel School (New York, NY)
- Aldrich Junior High School (Rhode Island)
- American Jewish Historical Society (also seen as AJH)
- American Journal of Health Studies (Silver Spring, MD)
- Andersen Junior High School (Chandler, Arizona)
- Andrew Jackson High School
- Apache Junction High School (Ajo, AZ)
- Aptakisic Junior High School (Grove, Illinois)
- Australian Jewish Historical Society
- A.C. Jones High School Library (Beeville, TX)
- American Junior High School Mathematics Examination
- Afdeling Juridische Informatie
- Al Jazeera International
- Aliansi Jurnalis Independen (Alliance of Independent Journalists)
- Alliance of Independent Journalists (Indonesia)
- American Jujitsu Institute
- American Justice Institute
- Amicale des Jeunes Internistes (French internist association)
- Area of Joint Interest
Samples in periodicals archive:
Australian Jewish Historical Society Journal, 16:368-382.