The finding came from a survey of 1016 consumers and 1951 businesses by the Australian Interactive Media Industry Association and Yellow Pages.
What does AIMIA stand for?
AIMIA stands for Australian Interactive Media Industry Association (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of AIMIA in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Inter-Mountain Housing Officers (est. 1956)
- Advisors in Mental Health Services (UK)
- Area Integrated Mental Health Services (Australia)
- Advance Instruction for Mental Health Treatment
- Advanced Integrative Medical Institute
- Armor, Infantry and Mechanized Infantry
- Associazione-Italiana Massaggio Infantile (Italian: Italian Association of Infant Massage)
- Automatic Identification Manufacturers International (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Aviation Intensive Management Item
- Aviation Intensively Managed Item
- Art in Motion Income Fund
- Army/Industry Materiel Information Liaison Officer
- All India Medico Informatics Society
- American Institute of Management and Information Technology (online education)
- Attitude Is More Important Than Ability
- Associazione Italiana Mah Jong (Italian: Italian Mah John Association)
- Associazione Italiana Marziale Kenjitsu Shu (Italian: Italian Association for Kenjitsu Shu Ha Ri; Italy)
- Adoptees Internet Mailing List
- Advances in Modal Logic
- All India Muslim League (pre-partition India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The site has won numerous awards including Next Web Awards for Best New Startup and Best Web Startup; the Australian Interactive Media Industry Association Award for Best Entertainment Site; and the People's Vote for the Best of Innovation Island Award at Tech23 2009.
3 Australian Interactive Media Industry Association (AIMIA) - Australian Mobile Phone Lifestyle Index 3.