What does AIPA stand for?
AIPA stands for Australian Institute of Professional Archaeologists, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIPA
We have 40 other meanings of AIPA in our Acronym Attic
- Affiliate of the Insolvency Practitioners Association (UK)
- Alberta Irrigation Projects Association
- American International Players Association
- American Inventors Protection Act of 1999
- Asean Inter-Parliamentary Assembly (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Associate Institute of Public Accountants
- Association of Iranian Professionals of Austin
- Associazione Italiana Pazienti Anticoagulati
- Associazione Italiana pro Adozioni (Italian adoption agency)
- Australian and International Pilots Association
- Autorità per l'Informatica nella Pubblica Amministrazione (Italy)
- All India Pantnagar Alumni Association
- Advanced Information Processing in Automatic Control (International Federation of Automatic Control; symposium)
- Advanced Interconnection Technology for Electronics for Portugal (ESPRIT project 7502)
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee
- Applications of Private and Anonymous Communications (Workshop)
- Association of International Photography Art Dealers
- Associazione Italiana Pazienti Anderson Fabry (Italian: Italian Association of Anderson-Fabry Patients; patient support group)
- American Institute of Professional Association Group Insurance Administrators
- Australian International Performing Arts High School