The Australian Institute of Health and Welfare Australian hospital statistics 2011 12 report confirms that Victoria continues to treat more patients in record numbers, Minister for Health David Davis said today.
What does AIHW stand for?
AIHW stands for Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Indian Heritage Support Center (Bentonville, AR)
- American Indian Head Start Quality Improvement Center
- American Institute of Health Technology (Boise, ID)
- American Institute of Holistic Theology
- Anand Institute of Higher Technology (Chennai, India)
- Archive Ingest and Handling Test (US Library of Congress Digital Preservation Test)
- Assembly for International Heat Transfer Conferences
- Agreement on International Humane Trapping Standards
- African Institute for Higher Technical Training and Research (Nairobi, Kenya)
- All India Haj Umrah Tour Organisers Association (India)
- Aboriginal and Islander Health Worker Journal
- Auxiliary Intermediate Heat Exchanger
- Acceptance Inspection Instruction
- Accredited Investors, Inc. (Edina, MN)
- Action-Inferring Interface
- Active Input Interface (used in UNI PMD specs for Copper/Fiber)
- Adriatic and Ionian Initiative (various locations)
- Advanced Interactive Interfaces
- Agence de l'Innovation Industrielle (French Agency for Industrial Innovation)
- Airborne Infection Isolation (public health)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare This paper reports on the 316,500 people who experienced severe incontinence in 2009, according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics' Survey of Disability, Ageing and Carers.
Figures from the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) confirm the steady rise in the average age of women giving birth, and mums aged over 35 accounted for almost a quarter of all babies born in 2008, reports the Courier Mail.
The lower age limit of 20 years included people defined by the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare as young (Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, 2000).
Wine consumption per capita has quadrupled over the past 40 years, pushing beer consumption to its lowest level since 1961, the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare said in its latest report.
Almost 20% of the 10,000 people surveyed for the report by the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) had used cannabis in the 12 months before the 1998 study, compared with just 9% in England and the United States and 8% in Spain.
Looking at changes in expenditures on hospital services 1984-1985 to 1992-93, the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare estimated an annual growth rate of 2.
Note (a): Australian Institute of Health and Welfare Note (b): Frost and Sullivan market Intelligence, 1993 This press release contains forward-looking statements that are based on current management expectations.