The Australian Institute of Health and Welfare Australian hospital statistics 2011 12 report confirms that Victoria continues to treat more patients in record numbers, Minister for Health David Davis said today.
What does AIHEW stand for?
AIHEW stands for Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Acute Ischemic Heart Disease (aka Coronary Artery Disease)
- Artificial Insemination by Husband
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Institute for Health Development (est. 1982; Mahidol University; Thailand)
- Acute Infantile Hemorrhagic Edema
- American Industrial Health Council
- American Institute for Health Education
- American Indian Higher Education Consortium
- American International Higher Education Corporation (South Africa)
- Association of Independent Higher Education Providers (est. 2004; UK)
- Alliance for International Higher Education Policy Studies
- All India Heart Foundation (est. 1962)
- American Indian Heritage Foundation (est. 1973)
- American Industrial Hygiene Foundation (est. 1982)
- American Institute of Healthcare & Fitness (Raleigh, NC)
- Asociación Internacional de Historia Ferroviaria (International Railway History Association)
- Australian Ice Hockey Federation
- American Indian Health and Family Services (Michigan)
- Australian Institute for Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- Association of Independent Hearing Healthcare Professionals (UK)
- Amelogenesis Imperfecta, Hypomaturation-Hypoplastic Type, with Taurodontism
Samples in periodicals archive:
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare This paper reports on the 316,500 people who experienced severe incontinence in 2009, according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics' Survey of Disability, Ageing and Carers.
Figures from the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) confirm the steady rise in the average age of women giving birth, and mums aged over 35 accounted for almost a quarter of all babies born in 2008, reports the Courier Mail.
The lower age limit of 20 years included people defined by the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare as young (Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, 2000).
Wine consumption per capita has quadrupled over the past 40 years, pushing beer consumption to its lowest level since 1961, the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare said in its latest report.
Almost 20% of the 10,000 people surveyed for the report by the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) had used cannabis in the 12 months before the 1998 study, compared with just 9% in England and the United States and 8% in Spain.
Looking at changes in expenditures on hospital services 1984-1985 to 1992-93, the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare estimated an annual growth rate of 2.
Note (a): Australian Institute of Health and Welfare Note (b): Frost and Sullivan market Intelligence, 1993 This press release contains forward-looking statements that are based on current management expectations.