Accepting the awards were Dan Hook of Australian Health Management Group and Helmut Hildebrandt of Hildebrandt GesundheitsConsult GmbH.
What does AUHMG stand for?
AUHMG stands for Australian Health Management Group (Wollongong, Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
- Austro-Hungarian Empire (Austria-Hungary)
- Associatie Universiteit & Hogescholen Antwerpen (Dutch: Association of Universities and Colleges Antwerp)
- Association of University Heads of Administration (UK)
- Augsburgischen Und Helvetischen Bekenntnisses (German: Augsburg and Helvetic Confession; Protestant church; Austria)
- Adelaide University Hockey Club (Australia)
- Auburn University Hotel and Conference Center
- Advanced Universal Harmonic Filter
- African Union for Housing Finance
- Annihilated Unrestricted Hartree-Fock Method
- African Union High-Level Implementation Panel (Sudan)
- Alliance for Uniform HazMat Transportation Procedures (National Conference of State Legistlatures)
- Archdiocesan Union of Holy Name Societies
- American University of Health Sciences (Los Angeles, CA)
- Antelope Union High School (Wellton, AZ)
- Association of Urban Housing Sciences (Japan)
- Anaheim Union High School District (California)
- Association des Usagers de l'Hôpital et des Soins Médicaux
- Algemene Utrechtse Hengelaars Vereniging (Dutch: General Utrecht Anglers Association)
- Automobilists of the Upper Hudson Valley (New York; est. 1950)
- Aomori University of Health and Welfare (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The insurer financial strength rating on Australian Health Management Group Ltd.