Over the years the dairy has won many awards including World Champion Cheese at the 2000 New York Fancy Food Fair, as well as the highly coveted Grand Champion Cheese Award at the 2001 and 2003 Australian Grand Dairy Awards, and in 2002, the AusIndustry Emerging Exporter Award in Tasmania.
What does AGDA stand for?
AGDA stands for Australian Grand Dairy Award
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AGDA
We have 5 other meanings of AGDA in our Acronym Attic
- Association Genevoise des Diabétiques (French: Diabetes Association in Geneva, Switzerland)
- Attention Getting Device
- Aurence Glane Développement (French development group)
- Australian Geodetic Datum
- Australian Government Directory
- Sea Going Dredge (US Navy ship designation)
- Aberrant Growth and Death 2
- American Graphic Design Award
- Australasian Gymnastics Dance Academy (Australia)
- Australian Garage Door Association
- Australian Graphic Design Association
- Agricultural Disability Awareness and Risk Education
- Agriculture-Related Databases, Datasets and Information Systems
- Amiga Games Database
- Animal Genetic Data Bank (European Association for Animal Production; University of Veterinary Medicine; Hanover, Germany)
- Advanced General Dentistry Clinic
- Alaska Geographic Data Committee
- Alaska Geospatial Data Clearinghouse (US Geological Survey)
- American Gage Design Committee
- Antarctic Glaciological Data Center (University of Colorado; Boulder, CO)