The company will use their innovation voucher towards further testing with the Australian Genome Research Facility.
What does AGRF stand for?
AGRF stands for Australian Genome Research Facility
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AGRF
We have 3 other meanings of AGRF in our Acronym Attic
- Appraisal of Guidelines Research and Evaluation
- Association of Georgia Real Estate Exchangers
- Action pour une Gestion Rationnelle de l'Environnement en Mauritanie (French: Action for the Sound Management of the Environment in Mauritania)
- Agregados de Guatemala SA (Guatemala)
- Asociación Guatemalteca de Rehabilitación de Lisiados (Guatemalan Association for the Rehabilitation of the Crippled)
- Agricultural Research and Extension Network (London)
- Active Guard/Reserve Entry Training (US Army Reserve; Fort McCoy, WI)
- Association Guinéenne pour la Reinsertion des Toxicomanes (French: Guinean Association for the Rehabilitation of Drug Addicts)
- Advanced Guidance Research Facility
- Artificial Gravity Research Facility
- Akademija za Gledališèe, Radio, Film in Televizijo (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Arabian Gulf Rugby Football Union (Dubai, UAE)
- Aktion Gegen Rechte Gewalt (German: Action Against Right-Wing Violence; Switzerland)
- Alpine Geomorphology Research Group (University of Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- Applied Geochemistry Research Group (Imperial College London; UK)
- Applied Geomatics Research Group (Nova Scotia Community College; Canada)
- Action for Greater Harvest Association
- Agence de Gestion des Ressources Humaines de la Fonction Publique du Canada
- Alexander Galt Regional High School
- Alexander Galt Regional High School (Lennoxville, Quebec, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers from the ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies and the Australian Genome Research Facility (AGRF) collaborated to analyse the genetic complexity of the corals.
borgpetersenii conducted at NADC by Zuerner and veterinary medical officer David Alt, at Monash by scientists Ben Adler and Dieter Bulach, and at the University of Queensland's Australian Genome Research Facility under the direction of Elizabeth Kuczek.
Astrazeneca Plc * Australian Genome Research Facility * Bayer Cropscience AG * Beckman Coulter, Inc * Becton Dickinson India Pvt.
Acacia Research Corporation (Nasdaq:CBMX) (Nasdaq:ACTG) announced today that its CombiMatrix group has signed a non-exclusive agreement with the Australian Genome Research Facility (AGRF) under the company's CombiCore(TM) access program.
In addition to DOE, CRS genomic customers include The Australian Genome Research Facility, The Institute for Genomic Research (TIGR), Canada's National Research Council and several leading biotechnology companies conducting genomic research.