Earlier it was reported that the order, from the school's governing board and chairman Faruk Kahn, contradicts the policy of the Australian Federation of Islamic Councils.
What does AFIC stand for?
AFIC stands for Australian Federation of Islamic Councils (Sydney, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFIC
We have 28 other meanings of AFIC in our Acronym Attic
- Affected File Indicator Code
- Air Force Intelligence Center
- Air Force Intelligence Command
- Armed Forces Inaugural Committee
- Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Aroostook Family Investment Center
- Asian Finance and Investment Corporation Ltd.
- Association Française d'Investissement en Cheptel (French: French Association of Investment in Livestock)
- Association Française des Infirmières de Cancérologie
- Association Francaise des Investisseurs en Capital
- Australian Feeds Information Centre (Australia)
- Australian Financial Institutions Code
- Australian Food Ingredients Centre
- Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology/National Institute of Heart Diseases (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Air Force Installation Contracting Agency (US Air Force)
- Air Force Integrated Computer Automated Manufacturing Program
- Academy of Forensic and Industrial Chiropractic Consultants
- Academic Foundation for International Cultural Exchange (La Jolla, CA)
- Air Force Integrated Collaborative Environment
- Air Forces Iceland
Samples in periodicals archive:
Predicatably the radical president of the Australian Federation of Islamic Councils, Dr.
The influential Australian Federation of Islamic Councils (AFIC), for instance, pulls the various nationalistic Muslim groups, or `cells', representing 55 ethno-religious associations and societies covering all the states, the territories and Christmas Island, as well as the majority of this Australian Muslim population, together into one organisational body.
The Australian Federation of Islamic Councils says Israel is taking advantage of the lack of condemnation from nations such as Australia and the United States.