Oxley (2000) "Real Wages in Australia and Canada, 1870-1913: Globalization Versus Productivity," Australian Economic History Review, Vol.
What does AEHR stand for?
AEHR stands for Australian Economic History Review (journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AEHR
- America East Hockey League
- Asia Enterprises Holding Ltd.
- Association of English Hockey League Umpires (UK)
- Aquatic Ecosystem Health and Management Society
- Albert Einstein Healthcare Network
- Acute Extrinsic Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Atmospheric Electrical Hazards Protection
- Access, Equity and Human Rights (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Advocates for Environmental Human Rights
- Asociación Española de Hígado y Riñón (Spanish: Spanish Liver and Kidney Association)
- Automated Equipment Historical Records
- Australian E-Health Research Centre (Australia)
- adaptive educational hypermedia systems
- Albert Einstein High School (Kensington, Maryland)
- Alief Elsik High School (Houston, Texas)
- Association for Environmental Health and Sciences
- Association for the Environmental Health of Soils
- Association of Eastern Historical Societies
- American Environmental Health Studies Project (Canton, NY; est. 1996)
- Association Européenne des Ecoles d'Hôtellerie et de Tourisme (French: European Association of Hotel and Tourism Schools)