The Australian Dental Industry Association supported the treaty's movement away from mercury fillings, and noted, "There was widespread acceptance that dental amalgam is a major source of mercury pollution, particularly in waterways.
What does ADIA stand for?
ADIA stands for Australian Dental Industry Association (est. 1925)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADIA
We have 6 other meanings of ADIA in our Acronym Attic
- Alternating Direction Implicit Finite-Difference Time-Domain
- Alternating-Direction Implicit Finite-Element Time Domain
- Alternating Direction Implicit Multi-Domain Pseudo-Spectral Time-Domain
- Ambient Desorption/Ionization Mass Spectrometry (chemistry)
- Autism Diagnostic Interview - Revised
- Abu Dhabi International Airport (United Arab Emirates)
- Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (United Arab Emirates)
- Assistive Devices Industry Association (of Canada)
- Association d'Experts Immobiliers Architectes (French architectural association)
- Association of Dental Implant Auxiliaries (est. 1990)
- Australian Diagnostic Imaging Association (est. 1999; Victoria, Australia)
- Australian Drilling Industry Association
- Association of Dental Implant Auxiliaries & Practice Management
- Automatic Diatom Identification and Classification
- Association des Infirmiers Anesthésistes de l'Aude
- All Day I Am Dodging Bullets
- Aerospace and Defence Industry Association of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Aerospace Defence Industries Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Abu Dhabi Islands Archeological Survey
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (UAE)