The Australian Defence Signals Directorate revises its "35 Strategies to Mitigate Targeted Cyber Intrusions" and re-ranks the "Top 4 Mitigation Strategies to Protect Your ICT System.
What does ADSD stand for?
ADSD stands for Australian Defence Signals Directorate (Department of Defence Intelligence and Security; Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADSD
We have 7 other meanings of ADSD in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Self-Contained Chemical Energy Propulsion
- Advanced Ship Communications
- ADC (Analog-to-Digital Converter) Status and Control Register
- Annual Debt Service Cover Ratio
- Average Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Active Directory Software Deployment
- Active Directory Software Distribution
- Active Duty Start Date
- Adductor Spasmodic Dysphonia
- Air Defense Systems Directorate (US DoD)
- Autosomal Dominant Striatal Degeneration
- Abu Dhabi Spatial Data Infrastructure
- Advanced Digital Systems Development and Integration (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Ancestral Domain Sustainable Development Protection Plan (Philippines)
- Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (United Arab Emirates)
- Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange (United Arab Emirates)
- Activity-Dependent Synaptic Enhancement (neuroscience)
- Advanced Diploma in Software Engineering (professional training)
- American Dental Society of Europe
- Assistência na Doença aos Servidores do Estado (Portugal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The signals intelligence community is very close, we share our intelligence overwhelmingly with the US, UK and Canada," a former Australian Defence Signals Directorate officer said.
The Covata name may be new to the United States, but the company's Secure Objects solution set is proven technology, having received EAL4+ certification and completed the DSD Cryptographic Evaluation (DCE) by the Australian Defence Signals Directorate.