Dairy Australia: On 1 July 2003, the Australian Dairy Corporation (ADC) and the Dairy Research and Development Corporation (DRDC) merged to become Dairy Australia, the new service provider for the Australian dairy industry.
What does ADC stand for?
ADC stands for Australian Dairy Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADC
We have 639 other meanings of ADC in our Acronym Attic
- Atlanta Distribution Center
- Atlantic Development Corporation (New Jersey)
- Atmospheric Dioxin Concentration
- Atmospheric Dispersion Compensator (astronomy)
- Atomic Demolition Charge
- Attack Damage Carry (gaming)
- Attended Donation Center
- Attitude Determination and Control
- Audio Development Company
- Australasian Database Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Addressing consolidation and competition in dairy markets will be Robert Pettit of the Australian Dairy Corporation.
Within the Asia Pacific region, clients such as Hewlett-Packard, Alcoa, IBM, Shell, Andersen, Smith & Nephew, Toll Industries, GlaxoSmithKline, various government departments and the Australian Dairy Corporation are supported by Kanbay's innovative e-business solutions.
Key sponsors of the project include Supermarket to Asia, Austrade, the Australian Dairy Corporation, Meat and Livestock Australia and Foster's.