What does ACNN stand for?
ACNN stands for Australian Conference on Neural Networks
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACNN
We have 2 other meanings of ACNN in our Acronym Attic
- American College of Nuclear Medicine
- American College of Nurse-Midwives
- Application-Centric Network Management (BMC Software)
- Associated Contractors of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM)
- Australian College of Natural Medicine, Inc.
- Workshop on Autonomic Communication and Network Management (IEEE)
- Alliance for Canadian New Music Projects (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Age Concern Nottingham and Nottinghamshire (UK)
- Association of Child Neurology Nurses
- Australian College of Neonatal Nurses (est. 1992)
- Autosport Competitie Noord Nederland (Dutch: Northern Netherlands Autosport Competition)
- Art Center of Northern New Jersey
- Accession Number
- Anti-Cancer Number One (Chinese herb formula)
- Arts Council of New Orleans (Louisiana)
- Assistant Chief Nursing Officer
- Assistant Chief of Naval Operations
- Association des Comites Nationaux Olympiques (French: Association of the National Olympic Committees)
- Association des Comites Nationaux Olympiques d'Afrique (French: Association of National Olympic Committees of Africa; Abuja, Nigeria)
- Assistant Chief of Naval Operations for Communications and Cryptology (US Navy)