Australian Children's Television Foundation (2011) Persuasive Text: An introduction to using persuasive language in the classroom.
What does ACTF stand for?
ACTF stands for Australian Children's Television Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACTF
We have 33 other meanings of ACTF in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Controls Technology Experiment
- Advanced Cockpit Training Familiarization
- Advanced Collective Training Facility
- Advanced Components Test Facility
- Aeronautical Charting Task Force
- Altitude Control Test Facility
- American Children's Television Festival
- American College Theater Festival
- Anti Chronos Task Force
- Army Constructive Training Federation
- Army Constructive Training Federation - Entity Resolution Federation
- American Cesky Terrier Fanciers Association (Fort Myers, FL)
- Advanced Concepts & Technology Frequency Agile Solid-State Tuner
- Agent Characteristics and Toxicology First Aid and Special Treatment (training course)
- Air Traffic Control Communications Test Facility and Avionics System Test
- Awareness & Confidence Training/Female Assault Safety Training (Louisville, KY)
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
- Amazing Cat Toy from Mars
- Australian Cabinet Timbers Financial Model
- Australian Centre for Tropical Freshwater Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
Large crowds turned out to see the Queen and an estimated 4,000 people were at the Australian Children's Television Foundation in Melbourne to cheer the Royal visitor when she went to see a popular children's soap being made there.
A 13-part Australian co-production between Disney Channel Australia and the Australian Children's Television Foundation, The Crash Zone is a new show all about the virtual world of cyber-space and video games.