Reservations are being voiced by the Australian Chamber of Shipping (ACOS) and the state opposition, who claim there is not enough container trade to justify two ports so close to each other.
What does ACOS stand for?
ACOS stands for Australian Chamber Of Shipping
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACOS
We have 23 other meanings of ACOS in our Acronym Attic
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Anti-Capitalist Operating System
- Arc Cosine (Inverse Cosine)
- Army Common Operating System
- Assistant Chief of Staff (also seen as A/COS)
- Associate Chief of Staff
- Associazione Cattolica Operatori Sanitari (Italian: Catholic Association of Medics and Paramedics)
- Asthma-COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) Overlap Syndrome
- At Change of Shift
- Automated Commissary Operations System
- Automatic Change-Over Switch
- Associate Chief of Staff for Research & Development
- American Council of Spotted Asses (est. 1969)
- Association for Community Organization and Social Administration
- Australian Council on Smoking and Health
- A Collective of Stars Music
- American Congress On Surveying and Mapping
- Australian Conference on Software Measurement (est. 1993; annual conference)
- American College of Surgeons Oncology Group