In March 2013, the Qatar International Centre for Reconciliation and Arbitration (QICRA) and the Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (ACICA) signed a co-operation agreement in Doha to support the movement of trade and investment between Qatar and Australia.
What does ACICA stand for?
ACICA stands for Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Arizona Crime Information Center
- Arkansas Crime Information Center
- Armoured Control & Instrument Cable
- Army Counterintelligence Center
- Association Congolaise des Ingénieurs Civils (French: Congolaise Association of Civil Engineers)
- Association of California Insurance Companies (Sacramento, CA)
- Automated Combat Information System
- Automated Combat Intelligence Center
- Automatic Combat Intelligence Center
- Automatic Computation for Information and Control (Mons, Belgium)
- Auto Club Insurance Company of Florida
- Advisory Committee on International Communications & Information Policy
- Australian Consortium for In-Country Indonesian Studies
- Association of Community Information Centres in Ontario (Canada)
- Alberta Centre for Injury Control Research (Canada)
- Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
- Augusta County Institute for Classical Studies (Virginia)
- Accelerated Change In Design
- Accessor Identification
- Acidification Chemistry Information Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
On 2 March, the Australian Government appointed the Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (ACICA) as the sole default appointing authority under the new International Arbitration Act.
It is home to the Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration, the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and the Australia Commercial Disputes Centre.