However, until now, the molecular details for these therapeutic effects have never been understood," added co-senior author, Paul Coughlin, a clinical hematologist from the Australian Centre for Blood diseases.
What does ACBD stand for?
ACBD stands for Australian Centre for Blood Diseases (Monash University Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACBD
We have 3 other meanings of ACBD in our Acronym Attic
- Autonomous Community of the Basque Country
- Atlantic Canada's Breast Cancer Archive
- Alamo City Breast Cancer Council (Texas)
- Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians
- American Council of the Blind of Colorado
- Active Commission Base Date
- Alternating Current Breakdown Strength (electronics)
- Always Consult before Deciding
- APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) Customs-Business Dialogue
- Association Canadienne des Bibliotheques de Droit (French: Canadian Association of Law Libraries; Ontario, Canada)
- Australian Chinese Business Development Association
- Academy of Certified Birth Educators & Labor Support Professionals (est. 1986; Olathe, KS)
- Advisory Committee on Business and the Environment (est. 1991; UK)
- Air Contrast Barium Enema
- Association for Community Based Education
- Accelerating Change in Built Environment Education
- Associacao Cultural Brasil Estados Unidos (Portuguese: Cultural Association Singapore-United States; Brazil)
- AC-Rich Binding Factor
- African Capacity Building Foundation
- Air-Cooled Blast Furnace (slag; construction material)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the first phase of a nationally significant development presently known as the Alfred Medical Research and Education Precinct (AMREP) to be completed in early 2002, this $90 million complex will house the Baker Medical Research Institute, the Macfarlane Burnet Centre, the Australian Centre for Blood Diseases, Alfred Hospital research laboratories as well as major departments of the Monash University Faculty of Medicine.