Additionally, its employees will have real-time access to records of all interactions with a member across all manned channels, allowing a "continuous conversation" between the member and Australian Central Credit Union.
What does ACCU stand for?
ACCU stands for Australian Central Credit Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACCU
We have 28 other meanings of ACCU in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Christian Colleges and Theological Schools (Louisiana)
- Account Specialist
- Accountable Strength
- Air Cooled Condensing Unit
- Arizona Central Credit Union
- Asia/Pacific Cultural Centre for UNESCO
- Association of Asian Confederation of Credit Unions (est. 1971)
- Association of C and C++ Users
- Association of Catholic College and Universities
- Audio Center Control Unit
- Automated Control System Certified for Unattended Engine room (ABS)
- Association canadienne de counselling universitaire et collégial
- Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities of Canada
- Asociacion Cultural Cuaternario Cantábrico (Cultural Association for the study of the Quaternary in the Cantabrian Region)
- Albany Corvallis Computer User Group
- Advisory Committee on College and University Libraries (various locations)
- Association of Canadian College and University Ombudspersons
- A Center for Correct, Usable, Reliable, Auditable, and Transparent Elections (voting research center)
- Accusative (grammatical case)
- American Catholic Church in the United States
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Australia, Onyx and DMR (a Fujitsu company) were recently selected by the Australian Central Credit Union (ACCU) where DMR is currently leading the implementation.
He was also employed in Bendigo, Australia with Wang Global/Olsy North America as a financial systems consultant as well as being the project director for the Bendigo Bank Branch Delivery System and the Australian Central Credit Union Branch Delivery System.