The head of the Australian Catholic Social Justice Council, Bishop Christopher Saunders of Broome, has reiterated calls for the release of David Hicks, a 31-year-old Australian imprisoned at the U.
What does ACSJC stand for?
ACSJC stands for Australian Catholic Social Justice Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Australasian Conference on Information Security and Privacy
- Advanced Cultural Studies Institute of Sweden (est. 2002; Linköping University)
- Aegis Combat System Interface Simulation
- American Council for the Study of Islamic Societies (La Salle University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Army C4I and Simulations Initialization System (US Army)
- Australian Centre for Science, Innovation and Society (University of Melbourne)
- Auto-Correlation Spectral Imaging System (astronomical instrumentation)
- Aegis Combat System Interactive Trainer
- African Crop Science Journal
- American Ceramic Society Journal
- Adaptive Code Shift Keying
- Association of Canadian Sea Kayak Guides
- Abrams Common Software Library (US Army)
- Advanced Chemical Science Laboratory (US National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Advanced Continuous Simulation Language (AEgis Technologies Group, Inc.)
- Alternate Crops and Systems Laboratory
- Altocumulus Standing Lenticular Clouds (often confused for UFOs)
- American Computer Science League
- Analytical Chemistry Services Laboratory
- Asian CounterStrike Source League (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arndt told NCR that a member of the commission is lobbying the Australian Catholic Social Justice Council and Caritas Australia to persuade them to join the call for greater international attention to East Timor.