She holds an Adjunct Professorship at the, School of Physiology and Pharmacology, University of New South Wales, and has served as President of the Australian Biotechnology Association (now AusBiotech).
What does ABA stand for?
ABA stands for Australian Biotechnology Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABA
We have 463 other meanings of ABA in our Acronym Attic
- Asian Business Association
- Associação Brasileira de Aeromodelismo (Brazil)
- Associação Brasileira de Antropologia (Brazil)
- Association for Balkan Anthropology
- Association for Behavior Analysis
- Association of Black Alumni
- Asymptotic Bound Analysis
- Atlanta Bar Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Australian Bankers Association
- Australian Bicentennial Authority
- Australian Breastfeeding Association
- Australian Broadcasting Authority
- Austrian Biologists Association
- Auto Bedrijven Associatie (Dutch)
- Auto-Build Authorization
- Automatic Brake Adjuster
- Awfully Big Adventure
- American Bar Association Central European and Eurasian Law Initiative
- Asian Business Association of Los Angeles
- Advanced Blind Adaptive Multi-User Detector
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Federal Government's gift of $450,000 to the Australian Biotechnology Association promotes a gene technology industry that can't deliver on its wild promises, ACF said in late March.
She is also Founder and Chairman of BIOCOM, an Australian biotechnology industry group, a member of The Drug Information Association and The Australian Biotechnology Association.