ABB, the re-named and privatised Australian Barley Board, said China's import demand for malting barley was now about 300,000 tonnes more than forecast earlier in the year.
What does ABB stand for?
ABB stands for Australian Barley Board (Adelaide, South Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABB
We have 117 other meanings of ABB in our Acronym Attic
- Arab Bangladesh Bank
- Architecture Building Block (computing)
- Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Argentina, Bolivia and Brazil (energy sector)
- Art behind Bars (prisons)
- Asea Brown Boveri (Billingstad, Norway)
- Asea Brown Boveri Ltd (Zurich)
- Asian Bad Boys (gang)
- Association of British Bookmakers (UK)
- Associato Brasileira de Buiatria (Brazilian Veterinary Cattle Association)
- Austrian Brass Band
- Authority Black Book (e-book)
- Automated Bill Book (Texas)
- Average Bank Balance
- Average Blues Band (band)
- International Bank of Azerbaijan
- A Bunch of Book Artists
- ADC Backend for Bolometer Arrays
- Agnetha Bjorn Benny Annifrid (Swedish pop group)
- Albany Basin Business Association (New Zealand)