The company gave Australian dealers a "look under AutoLedgers' hood" at the Australian Automobile Dealers Association (AADA) National Dealer Convention in Surfers Paradise recently.
What does AADA stand for?
AADA stands for Australian Automobile Dealers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AADA
We have 47 other meanings of AADA in our Acronym Attic
- American Autoduelling Association
- Arizona Auto Dealers Association
- Army Air Defense Artillery
- Asians Against Domestic Abuse
- Asociacion Argentina de Agrometeorologia
- Associação de Apoio à Dermatite Atópica
- Association des Amis et Défenseurs des Animaux
- Association for Adult Development and Aging
- Australia Addison's Disease Association
- Australian Antique Dealers' Association
- Alabama Alcohol and Drug Abuse Association (Eva, AL)
- Alberta Alcohol and Drug Abuse Commission
- ABN AMRO Dual Advantage Fund
- Americans Against Discrimination and Preferences
- Aquatic Animal Drug Approval Partnership (US FWS; Bozeman, MT)
- Asian American Drug Abuse Program (Los Angeles, CA)
- Art and Design Admissions Registry (merged with Universities and Colleges Admissions System)
- Army Air Defense Artillery System
- Association for the Advancement of Dutch American Studies (Holland, MI)
- Accountancy and Actuarial Discipline Board (UK)