They are to: Preserve our sovereignty over the Australian Antarctic Territory, including our sovereign rights over the adjacent offshore areas.
What does AAT stand for?
AAT stands for Australian Antarctic Territory
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AAT
We have 205 other meanings of AAT in our Acronym Attic
- Art & Architecture Thesaurus (Getty)
- Asbestos Abatement Team
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Aseite Austria Tischler
- Associate in Arts in Teaching
- Associated Actors and Technicians (Weber State University; Ogden, UT)
- Association of Accounting Technicians
- ATO/ACO Tool
- Atomic Axial Tensor
- Australian Accommodated Tours
- AutoAlliance Thailand
- Automatic Analog Tester
- Automatic Atrial Tachycardia
- Availability Analysis Tool
- Average Access Time
- Average Annual Temperature (climate statistic)
- Aviation Advisory Team
- Aviation Applied Technology
- Avis d'Arrêt de Travail (French: Stop Work Notice)
- AWSIM (Air Warfare Simulation Model) Analysis Tool (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This claim then became the responsibility of Australia through the passing of the Australian Antarctic Territory Acceptance Act in June 1933.
The experiment has also taught us many scientific lessons to help us conduct similar experiments elsewhere in the Australian Antarctic Territory.