The agreement was reached at the conclusion of the sixth meeting of the Australia-Indonesia Ministerial Forum and the fourth ministerial meeting of the Australia-Indonesia Development Area.
What does AIMF stand for?
AIMF stands for Australia-Indonesia Ministerial Forum
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIMF
We have 2 other meanings of AIMF in our Acronym Attic
- African Initiative on Mining, Environment and Society (Third World Network Africa; Accra, Ghana)
- Analysis, Integration and Modeling of the Earth System (International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme; Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences)
- Annual Impact Monitoring and Evaluation System (Christian Children's Fund)
- Association of Industrial and Management Engineering Students
- Associazione Italiana di Meccanica Teorica e Applicata (Italy)
- Airborne Intercept Missile Evaluation
- All India Minorities Front
- Association Internationale des Mairies Francophones (French)
- Associazione Italiana Marketing Farmaceutico (Italian Association of Pharmaceutical Marketing; Milan, Italy)
- Audit Information Management File
- Australian International Music Festival (Australia)
- Airbus Interoperable Modular Future Air Navigation System
- Asociación Española de Marketing Ferial (Spanish)
- Active Interest for Multimedia with Field-Emission Display
- American Indian Movement of Florida (Saint Petersburg, FL)
- Association Internationale des Maisons Familiales Rurales
- Alberta International Medical Graduate Program (Canada)
- Amelia Island Museum of History (Florida, USA)
- Associates in Mental Health (est. 1981; Peoria, IL)
- Association for Infant Mental Health (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indonesia's last-minute withdrawal from the two-day meeting of the biennial Australia-Indonesia Ministerial Forum scheduled to begin Wednesday was a deferral rather than a cancellation of the talks, the spokesman said.