Foreign Minister Bob Carr today announced the appointments of Professor Stephanie Fahey and Mr David Olsson as members of the Australia-China Council Board.
What does ACC stand for?
ACC stands for Australia-China Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACC
We have 1328 other meanings of ACC in our Acronym Attic
- Atlantic Cruising Club (New York)
- Attack Control Center
- Attack Control Console
- Auckland Car Club (New Zealand)
- Audio Communications Controller
- Audit and Compliance Committee (various organizations)
- Audit-Comptabilité-Conseil (French: Auditing-Accounting Council)
- Augusta Country Club (various locations)
- Austin Civic Chorus
- Austin Community College
- Australian Caption Centre (now Media Access Australia)
- Australian Christian Churches (Assemblies of God)
- Australian Copyright Council
- Australian Crime Commission
- Auto Claims Center
- Auto Claims Central
- Auto-Correlation Coefficient
- Automated Change Control
- Automated Control Concepts, Inc. (Neptune, NJ)
- Automated Customer Correspondence (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
from 1984 to 1986, and is an ex officio member of the Australia-China Council.