The Australia and New Zealand Organ Donation Registry.
What does ANZOD stand for?
ANZOD stands for Australia and New Zealand Organ Donation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ANZOD in our Acronym Attic
- Australian New Zealand Locksmiths Association, Inc. (Queensland, Australia)
- Australain and New Zealand Lymphoma Group
- Australia New Zealand Land Information Council
- Australian and New Zealand Marketing Academy
- Australia and New Zealand Maritime Committee
- Australia New Zealand Mathematics Convention
- Australian and New Zealand Minerals and Energy Council
- Australian and New Zealand Masonic Research Council
- Australian and New Zealand Neonatal Network
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania
- Australian New Zealand Orthopaedic Research Society
- Australian and New Zealand Psychodrama Association (professional association)
- Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Hotel Investment Conference (Australia)
- Australia-New Zealand Reciprocity Association (Australia)
- Australia/New Zealand Reference Centre
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Respiratory Science
- Australia New Zealand Regional Science Association International, Inc. (Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia; Australian Department of Transport and Regional Services)
- Australia and New Zealand Stillbirth Alliance
- Australian and New Zealand Shakespeare Association
- Australian and New Zealand Slavists' Association (est. 1967)