2 billion committed, including the expansion of the Australia Pacific liquefied natural gas plant under construction in Gladstone, Queensland.
What does APLNG stand for?
APLNG stands for Australia Pacific Liquefied Natural Gas (Origin Energy and ConocoPhillips)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Asia Pacific Loan Market Association
- Asia-Pacific Legal Metrology Forum
- Atlantic Protected Living Marine Resources Initiative (US Coast Guard)
- Atlantic Protected Living Marine Resources Initiative
- Asian-Pacific Le Mans Series
- Advanced Professional Logistics Network (shipping)
- Agile Project Leadership Network (project leadership)
- Aperiodically Poled Lithium Niobate
- Australian Public Libraries Network
- Association of Professional Librarians of New Brunswick (Canada)
- Aboriginal Police Liaison Officer (Australia)
- Aerial Port Liaison Officer
- Applied Physics Letters Online
- A.P. Leventis Ornithological Research Institute (Jus, Nigeria)
- Alzheimer Precursor-Like Protein
- American Poetry & Literacy Project (Academy of American Poets)
- Amplified Product Length Polymorphism (genetics)
- Amyloid Precursor-Like Protein
- Armor-Piercing Limited-Penetration (ammunition)
- Asia Pacific Leadership Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Still, investors may be disappointed by the lack of updates on Origin's key Australia Pacific liquefied natural gas (APLNG) project.
The Australia Pacific liquefied natural gas (APLNG) joint venture has initiated drawing on its US$8.