What does ALIA stand for?
ALIA stands for Australasian Lighting Industry Association, Inc. (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ALIA
We have 8 other meanings of ALIA in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Line Integration
- Automatic Location Identification
- Automatic Location Information
- Automatic Logic Implementation
- Automotive Lift Institute, Inc.
- Avance Logic, Incorporated
- Acute Lung Injury and Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Affordable Life Insurance Alliance (various locations)
- Alberta Lawyers Insurance Association (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Associate of the Life Assurance Association (UK professional qualification)
- Australian Library and Information Association
- Aetna Life Insurance and Annuity Company
- Association Limousine des Infirmières d'Anesthésie Réanimation
- Advanced Lightweight Intelligent Armament System
- Aircraft Laser Infrared Absorption Spectrometer
- Arctic Logistics Information and Support
- Artificial Lifeform Intended for Assassination and Sabotage (gaming)
- Associazione Letteraria Italo Australiana Scrittori (Italian: Italian-Australian Association of Literary Writers; est. 1992; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Automated Lab Information Administration System
- Adams Lake Indian Band (Secwepemc Nation community; British Columbia, Canada)