AUSTIN POWERS 2: THE SPY WHO SHAGGED ME Mike is the creative genius behind the slick, '60s geek Austin Powers in this spoof spy caper sequel.
What does AP2 stand for?
AP2 stands for Austin Powers 2: The Spy Who Shagged Me (movie)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AP2
- Accelerated Phase or Blast Crisis (leukemia)
- Accelerated Phase or Blast Phase (leukemia)
- Advanced Pick Disk Operating System
- Area Postrema/Nucleus of the Solitary Tract
- Acid Phosphatase 1
- Activating Protein-1
- Assault on Precinct 13 (film)
- Activator Protein 2 (also seen as AP-2)
- Adipocyte Protein 2
- American Pie 2 (movie)