The Family Business Awards are presented annually by the Austin Family Business Program at Oregon State University.
What does AFBP stand for?
AFBP stands for Austin Family Business Program (Corvallis, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFBP
We have 3 other meanings of AFBP in our Acronym Attic
- Alberta Forest Biodiversity Monitoring Program
- Air Force Basic Military Training
- Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Centre (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Acute Focal Bacterial Nephritis (pediatric nephrology)
- American Football Bond Nederland (Dutch)
- Alberta Food Bank Network Association (Canada)
- Association of Faith-Based Organizations (Springfield, VA)
- Association Francophone Belge de l'Ostéogenèse Imparfaite
- Action For Blind People
- Animal Fat By-Products
- Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society
- Address Family Boundry Router (computing)
- Anaerobic Fluidized-Bed Reactor
- Asian Football Business Review
- American Farm Bureau Research Foundation
- Air Force Business Research Management Center
- Accord on Fire and Building Safety (European retailers)
- Actra Fraternal Benefit Society (Canada)
- ACTRA Fraternal Benefits Society (Canada)
- Aid-Funded Business Service (UK Trade & Investment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The building will also harbor a cafe and the Austin Family Business Program.
It was conducted by LNTyee, the Austin Family Business Program at Oregon State University and the Albers School of Business and Economics at Seattle University.
West Coast Bank will sponsor the Austin Family Business Program Workshop Business Killers - Keep Your Business Alive for Generations, October 13, 7:30 a.
was one of seven Oregon businesses selected by Oregon State University's Austin Family Business Program to win Oregon Family Business of the Year Awards.
Pat Frishkoff, founder of the Austin Family Business Program at Oregon State University.
The Austin Family Business Program at Oregon State University is seeking nominations for the 2013 Family Business Excellence Awards.
West Coast Bank's 2003 title sponsorship of Oregon State University's Austin Family Business Program (AFBP) will ensure that the 880,000 Oregonians employed by family businesses have the resources they need to succeed.