He also was the program manager for the $400 million Austin Clean Water Program (ACWT), a wastewater pipeline replacement and rehabilitation program initiated by the city of Austin to meet a federal mandate.
What does ACWP stand for?
ACWP stands for Austin Clean Water Program (Austin, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACWP
We have 8 other meanings of ACWP in our Acronym Attic
- AIDS Committee of Western Newfoundland (Canada)
- Animal Crossing World Network (website)
- Asian Connection of Western New York, Inc.
- Aircraft Control and Warning Officer (US DoD)
- ASEAN Confederation of Women's Organizations
- Actual Cost of Work Performance
- Actual Cost of Work Performed
- Aerohive Certified Wireless Professional
- Aid to Children Without Parents (San Jose, CA)
- Attorney Client and/or Work Product (privileged/proprietary information)
- Automotive Council for War Production (World War II era US organization)
- Aberdeen, Carolina and Western Railroad
- African Centre for Water Research (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Anchorage Coastal Wildlife Refuge (Alaska)
- Archivists for Congregations of Women Religious (Ohio)
- American Civil War Research Database
- Aircraft Control & Warning Squadron
- American Civil War Round Table (UK)
- Alaska Cooperative Wildlife Research Unit
- Actual Cost of Work Scheduled
Samples in periodicals archive:
The five-year CIP includes funds for a portion of Water Treatment Plant #4, as well as for the Austin Clean Water Program, a $400 million plan which will result in compliance with the EPA's SSO order.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] In order to meet the requirements of the AO, the city established the Austin Clean Water Program (ACWP).