Time Warner Cable is the 2004 Greater Austin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Corporation of the Year and the 2003 Austin Area Urban League Corporation of the Year.
What does AAUL stand for?
AAUL stands for Austin Area Urban League
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAUL
We have 1 other meaning of AAUL in our Acronym Attic
- African American United Fund (est. 1982)
- Association of Advisers for Under Fives
- Alaskan Apple Users Group (Macintosh computer users)
- Association of Acorn User Groups
- Association of Arab-American University Graduates
- Austin Adobe User Group (Austin, TX)
- Apple Attachment Unit Interface
- Automobile Association of Upper India (New Delhi, India)
- Arab American University - Jenin
- Alliance Against the USFSPA Law
- Agora Arising Universal Ministry
- Alumni Association of the University of Michigan (Flint, MI)
- Arab American Union Members Council (civil rights group)
- Austin Avenue United Methodist Church (Waco, TX)
- ABTI-American University of Nigeria
- American Association for the United Nations
- Athletic Association of the University of Nevada (Reno, NV)
- Alumni Association of the University of Peradeniya (Sri Lanka)
- American Association of University Professors
- Association of American University Presses
Samples in periodicals archive:
Texas Alliance for Multicultural Community Services Austin Area Urban League Austin Habitat for Humanity Beyond Careers Border Fair Housing & Economic Justice Center Cass Education Fund/Cass Family & Consumer Sciences Committee Christian Women's/Men's Job Corps of Port Arthur, TX Community Council of Greater Dallas/Dallas Community Youth Development Program Consumer Credit Counseling Service - Rio Grande Valley Credit Coalition Foundation Communities GENCO Federal Credit Union La Fe Community Development Corporation Money Management International Money Matters Coalition Parenting in the Metroplex Committee Proyecto Azteca Texas AgriLife Extension Services Triumph the Church & Kingdom of God in Christ United Cerebral Palsy of Texas West Texas Opportunities Washington, DC.
She is a member of the boards of the Austin Area Research Organization, Austin Vision 2010, and the University of Texas School of Architecture Advisory Council, sits on the community board for the United Way Capital Area, and is a founders and past-chairs member of the Austin Area Urban League.
She serves on the board of directors of the Better Business Bureau, Capital Area United Way, Austin CrimeStoppers, Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce, Austin Area Urban League and the Texas Association of Broadcasters.