Some specific paper topics include precision grinding of structured tungsten carbide molds, a new approach for noncircular following grinding of a crankshaft pin, and models for predicting surface roughness in austempered ductile iron.
What does ADI stand for?
ADI stands for Austempered Ductile Iron
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADI
We have 311 other meanings of ADI in our Acronym Attic
- Association des Directeurs Immobiliers (French: Real Estate Managers Association)
- Association for Direct Instruction (various organizations)
- Associazione Degli Italianisti (Italian: Association of Italians)
- Associazione Italiana di Dietologia e Nutrizione Clinica
- Associazione per il Disegno Industriale (Milano, Italy)
- Attitude Direction Indicator (aviation)
- Attitude Directional Indicator
- Attitude Director Indicator
- Attitude Display Indicator (aviation)
- Aubrey Daniels International (Atlanta, GA)
- Authorised Deposit Taking Institution (Australia)
- AutoCAD Device Interface
- Autodesk Design Institute (software; various locations)
- AutoDesk Device Interface
- AUTODIN-to-DISN Interface
- Automatic Digit Inversion
- Automatic Direction Indicator
- Automation/Drive Interface
- Independent Democratic Action (Sao Tome and Principe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
said it will continue to provide technical support to its China-based austempered ductile iron (ADI) licenees Austemper Suzhou and Austemper Jilin, which it recently sold to two minority partners.
Patent & Trademark Office for Machinable Austempered Ductile Iron (MADI(TM)), a new ferrous-metal material that provides improved strength compared to traditional ductile iron plus improved machinability and improved fatigue performance (reliability) compared to traditional austempered ductile iron.
Two metalcasting research reports have been released, Mechanical, Physical and Fatigue Data for 25% High Chromium White Iron and Mechanical, Physical and Fatigue Data for ASTM A897/A897M-06 Grade 110/70/11 and 750/500/11 Austempered Ductile Iron.
The material, known as DuraDex Iron, has shown an as-cast abrasion resistance factor (ARF) exceeding that of austempered ductile iron (ADI) in an ASTM G65-04 test.
Specialty Castings is a low to medium mn green sand metalcaster producing gray, ductile and austempered ductile iron castings from ounces to 250 lbs.
An austempered ductile iron conversion from fabrication took top honors, with aluminum, magnesium and steel parts also earning awards.
Patent & Trademark Office for machinable austempered ductile iron (MADI), a new ferrous material that provides improved strength compared to traditional ductile iron, as well as improved machinability and fatigue performance over austempered ductile iron.