Tiede, "No Prophet Is Acceptable in His Own Country," Prophecy and History in Luke-Acts (Philadelphia: Fortress, 1980), 19-63, and Luke: Augsburg Commentary on the New Testament (Minneapolis: Augsburg, 1988), 101-11.
What does ACNT stand for?
ACNT stands for Augsburg Commentary on the New Testament (publication)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACNT
We have 4 other meanings of ACNT in our Acronym Attic
- Anglican Communion News Service
- Application and Content Networking System (Cisco)
- Applied Cryptography and Network Security
- Assistant Chief of Naval Staff (Australia and UK)
- Automated Copyright Notice System
- Arizona Chapter National Safety Council (Phoenix, AZ)
- Acute Central Nervous System Damage
- Advanced Communication/Navigation/Surveillance System
- Advanced Computer and Networking Technology (Brea, CA)
- Aegis Computer Network Technician
- Australasian College of Natural Therapies (Sydney, Australia)
- Australian Council of National Trusts (preservation society)
- Advisory Council for New Technologies in Assessment (UK)
- Alameda County Narcotics Task Force (California)
- Arms Control & Nonproliferation Technology Support
- Asociación Cubana de las Naciones Unidas (Spanish: United Nations Association of Cuba)
- Association Canadienne pour les Nations Unies (United Nations Association in Canada)
- Australian Council for New Urbanism (Australia and New Zealand)
- Alto Comisionado de las Naciones Unidas para los Derechos Humanos (Guatemala)
- Alto Comicionado de las Naciones Unidadas para los Refugiados
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robert Smith sees this as "prefiguring the universality [Jesus] would later proclaim" (Matthew: Augsburg Commentary on the New Testament, 69).