com)-- One of the Louisiana's popular getaway spots for families and groups, the Cypress Bend Resort, has enhanced its golf course, part of the Louisiana Audubon Golf Trail, and added new touches to its guestrooms as the 600-acre property enters its 14th year.
What does AGT stand for?
AGT stands for Audubon Golf Trail
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AGT
We have 86 other meanings of AGT in our Acronym Attic
- Arizona Green Tea
- Asesoria y Gestion Tecnica
- Associaçio Gaucha de Taekwando
- Associació Gironina de Teatre
- Association of Gardens Trusts
- Association of Genetic Technologists, Inc.
- Association of Government Toxicologists
- Associazione Giuristi per il Turismo
- Astral Gemstone Talisman
- Atmospheric Glow Technologies
- Australia's Got Talent (TV show)
- Australian Grain Technologies
- Authorized Gas Tester
- Authors' Group of Translators
- Automated Gateway Transit
- Automated Guided Transit
- Automated Guideway Transit
- Automotive Garage Tools
- Avestha Gengraine Technologies Pvt, Ltd (India)
- Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey (pipeline project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fairways Golf Vacations is the longest tenured wholesaler for the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, and is the official golf vacation provider for the Natural State Golf Trail of Arkansas, the Audubon Golf Trail of Louisiana and Honours Golf Vacations.
In that way, the Natural State Golf Trail is more like Louisiana's nine-year-old Audubon Golf Trail, with which it will certainly compete.
In addition to deluxe accommodations, guests at the 600-acre setting enjoy the property's 18 holes of championship golf, part of the Louisiana Audubon Golf Trail, a fitness center and a heated indoor/outdoor pool.
After breakfast the next day, guests can take in Cypress Bend's 18 holes of championship golf, part of Louisiana's Audubon Golf Trail, where players navigate a challenging layout with elevated tee boxes and breathtaking views of Toledo Bend Lake including ten holes along the shoreline.
During December, enjoy 18 holes of championship golf at the Cypress Bend Resort, a member of Louisiana's Audubon Golf Trail, for $39 Monday thru Thursday and $49 Friday thru Sunday.
com)-- While Thanksgiving may be all about the turkey, the Cypress Bend Golf Resort, part of the Louisiana Audubon Golf Trail, is making it about birdies too.