When Raphael's team measured those animals' auditory brain stem response, a test also used on people, the researchers found that hearing had returned in the treated animals.
What does ABSR stand for?
ABSR stands for Auditory Brain Stem Response
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ABSR
We have 1 other meaning of ABSR in our Acronym Attic
- Association Belge de Science Politique
- Association for Baha'i Studies In Persian
- Association of British Scrabble Players
- Das Arten- und Botopschutzprogramm
- l'Association Burkinabé de Santé Publique
- School of Accountancy, Business, Secretarial, and Public Administration (Centro Escolar University)
- American Breaded Shrimp Processors Association (New Orleans, LA)
- Adult Basic Skills Professional Development (Appalachian State University; North Carolina)
- Algal-Bacterial Selenium Removal (facility; California)
- Applied Behavioral Science Review (journal; Elsevier, Inc.)
- Autonomous System Boundary Router
- Agent Based Social Simulation
- Airborne Bathymetric Survey System
- Alamance Burlington School System (Burlington, NC)
- American Board of Spine Surgery
- Applied Behavioral Sciences Specialist
- Arkansas Baptist School System (Little Rock, AR)
- Assistant Battle Staff Supervisor
- Automated Biotechnology Sequence Search
- Automated Business Services System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maturation of the auditory brain stem response (ABR): Additional perspectives.