During his time in the Navy, Colwell served as the Executive Assistant to the Auditor General of the Navy as well as a Reactor Propulsion Officer and Ordnance Officer.
What does AUDGENAV stand for?
AUDGENAV stands for Auditor General of the Navy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Association of University Directors of Estates (UK)
- Association Universitaire pour le Développement, l'Education et la Communication en Afrique et dans le Monde (French: University Association for the Development, Education and Communication in Africa and around the World)
- Agence d'Urbanisme et de Développement Economique du Pays de Lorient (French: Planning and Economic Development Agency of Lorient)
- Alliance of Universities for Democracy
- Association of University Departments of Environmental Sciences
- Animal Use Data Form (Canadian Council on Animal Care)
- Apple University Development Fund (Apple University Consortium; Apple Computer Australia; Australia)
- Assam United Democratic Front
- Association of Ulster Drama Festivals (UK)
- Auburn University Detection and Food Safety (Alabama)
- Association of University Departments of General Practice
- Association of University Departments of General Practice in Ireland
- Asociacion Uruguaya De Historia Economica (Spanish: Uruguayan Association of Economic History)
- [not an acronym] Latin form of a German auto manufacturer's founder's name, meaning 'listen'
- Arab Urban Development Institute (Saudi Arabia)
- Agence d'Urbanisme et de Développement Intercommunal de l'Agglomération Rennaise (French: Planning and Development Agency of Inter-Rennes; Rennes, France)
- Auditorium Maximum
- Association des Utilisateurs de Dossiers Informatisés en Périnatalogie, Obstétrique et Gynécologie
- Association Universitaire pour la Diffusion Internationale de la Recherche (French: University Association for the Dissemination of International Research; Paris, France)
- Agence Universitaire de Documentation et d'Information Scientifique et Technique (French: University Agency for Documentation and Scientific and Technical Information)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Exley is deputy auditor general of the Navy and has served as a DoD internal auditor for 35 years, He holds a master's degree in business administration, and he is a certified public accountant, a certified internal auditor, a certified fraud examiner, and a certified government financial manager.
Ronald Route, USN Leach has served as auditor general of the Navy since May 2000.