Whalen, partner in charge and executive director of KPMG's Audit Committee Institute in the U.
What does ACI stand for?
ACI stands for Audit Committee Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACI
We have 487 other meanings of ACI in our Acronym Attic
- Associate Contractor Integration/Interface
- Association Cambiste Internationale (French: International Broker Association; France)
- Association Cartographique Internationale (French: International Cartographic Association)
- Association des Chercheurs Iraniens (French: Association of Iranian Researchers)
- Association for Conservation Information
- Association of Christian Investigators (San Antonio, TX)
- Association of Construction Inspectors (Palm Springs, CA)
- Associative Computing, Inc. (now Associative Cognition, Inc.)
- AT Command Interpreter
- Audio Concepts, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whalen is partner in charge and executive director of KPMG's Audit Committee Institute (auditcom-mitleeinstitute.
JIM LIDDY is vice chair, Audit, KPMG LLP, and Mary Pat McCarthy is executive director of KPMG's Audit Committee Institute and U.
Timothy Copnell, director of KPMG's audit committee institute, which conducted the survey, said: "There is broad agreement that internal controls requirements may need to be reviewed.
Smith, Executive Director, KPMG Audit Committee Institute Carol Ward, Vice President & Corporate Secretary, Kraft Foods, Inc.
To help audit committees and their boards meet the governance challenges of the coming year, KPMG's Audit Committee Institute (ACI) has published its "Audit Committee Priorities for 2013.
Recognizing the sizeable challenges that audit committees and boards face in 2012, KPMG's Audit Committee Institute (ACI), in its annual briefing, has identified the key issues that should be top of mind as audit committees think through their agendas for the year ahead.
KPMG's Audit Committee Institute highlights top-of-mind issues for audit committees, which are excerpted here: 1 Regain control of the audit committee agenda.