ABOUT AUDIOVOX SPECIALIZED APPLICATIONS, LLC Audiovox Specialized Applications, LLC, a joint venture partner with Audiovox Corporation of New York , is headquartered in Elkhart, IN.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Audiovox Specialized Applications, LLC
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Astronomical Society of Australia
- Astronomical Society of the Atlantic
- Astronomy Students Association (University of Texas)
- Asynchronous/Synchronous Analyzer (Digital Lightwave)
- Athlétique Sport Aixois (French athletics club; Aix-les-Bains, France; est. 1947)
- Atlantic Southeast Airlines (wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, Inc.)
- Atomic Sphere Approximation
- Attraction-Selection-Attrition framework
- Attribute SAS Authority
- Audio Service America (Albany, NY)
- Auditable Safety Analysis
- Auditory Scene Analysis (psychoacoustics)
- Audubon Soccer Association (Pennsylvania)
- Australasian Sleep Association
- Australian Shareholders' Association Ltd
- Australian Shipowners Association Limited
- Australian Society of Agronomy
- Australian Society of Anaesthetists
- Australian Society of Archivists
- Australian Society of Authors
Samples in periodicals archive:
March 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Audiovox Corporation (AMEX: VOX) today announced the formation of Audiovox Specialized Applications, LLC, a consolidation of the Company's Heavy Duty Sound Division, ASA Electronics and Audiovox Specialty Markets Co.