The Library consists of over 1500 pages of research divided into the following 11 volumes - * Broadband Technologies * Digital Media Technologies - Digital TV, Mobile TV, IPTV, MPEG * Internet Technologies - Volume 1 - Infrastructure * Internet Technologies - Volume 2 - Web Development & Audio-Visual Coding report * Mobile Communications and Mobile Data Technologies * Wireless Broadband Technologies * Telecoms Infrastructure Technologies - Volume 1 - Last Mile * Telecoms Infrastructure Technologies - Volume 2 - Long Distance & Data * Technology - Internet - Volume 3 - IP Techniques * Technology - Internet - Volume 4 - IPv6 * Technology - Internet - Volume 5 - Routing & Addressing Crisis For more information visit http://www.
What does AVC stand for?
AVC stands for Audio-Visual Coding
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AVC
We have 160 other meanings of AVC in our Acronym Attic
- Asia Vital Components (Taiwan)
- Asian Volleyball Confederation (est. 1952; beach volleyball governing body)
- Association pour la Valorisation des Connaissances (French: Association for the Development of Knowledge; est. 1995)
- Association Viticole Champenoise (French: Champagne Wine Association; est. 1898)
- Assurance of Voluntary Compliance (legal)
- Atlantic Veterinary College (Canada)
- Audio Video Connection
- Audio Visual Conferencing
- Audio Visual Connection
- Audio Visual Consultants (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/reports/c60086) has announced the addition of "2007 Internet Technologies Handbook - Volume 2 - Web Development & Audio-Visual Coding report" to their offering.
The companion volume to this report is available and includes information on Web Development and Audio-Visual Coding technologies: 2007 Internet Technology - Volume 2 - Web Development & Audio-Visual Coding Topics Covered: * Overview of internet technology * Tcp, udp and sctp * Web browsing, routing and flexibility * The domain name system (dns) * Email * Applications and protocols For more information, visit http://www.